No or low advertising budget? Put away your calculator and even your Google drive and docs can relax. The Black Freq Sheets is fresh for 2020 and we have dreams to write and features to achieve!
The Black Freq Sheets is Safe Space for gifted artists to display their craft and we have a goal to present the artist life as art for mass consumption. We believe that in doing this we raise the value of art in the collective consciousness and make a dent in the fight against starving artists. It is our belief that children and artists are the wealth of any nation. #yeswedid
With that, we offer our unique artists features in an effort to recycle dollars within the artists community. Your feature will be masterfully crafted by The Black Frequencies and available for display on all social media platforms. Fans can get to know you intimately beyond your website’s bio and you’ll have yet another opportunity and vehicle through which to interact or maybe your ‘News’ tab is on E.
Promote your business, event, project, or advertise goods and services using our strategic journalism marketing technique. We aren’t rocket scientists, but your feature will be on a site with a culture of gifted artistry and adherence to equality and creativity with no bounds. We pride ourselves on being ourselves and highlighting gifted creatives is our commodity and industry. We are 2 experienced, degree holding, journalists and performance artists.
Feature articles are delivered on an agreed upon deadline usually within 3 days for $100 (PayPal fee is on us) and run for 6 months to 1 year (your choice). The story is yours to tell and ours to write. If you’ve enjoyed what you’ve read in The Black Freq Sheets thus far, why not donate or slide between the sheets yourself with a feature? Let’s see if we can make your idea materialize in cyberspace.
We also went to a C.A.D.D. Magnet School and can absolutely design tf out your advertisement to OUR (yours and ours) specifications and run them for 6 months to a year for the same price. The choice is yours! #couldntresist
We feature artists in most categories as we have a high tolerance for dopeness. Some of our recent and upcoming features include:
- The Art of Fitness w/ MMA Fighter, Mardae Weaver
- Graphic Artist Jason Cortez
- Hip-Hop Emcee, Mouchee Deeki
- R&B Legend, Keith Sweat
- Violinist, Tebe Zalango
- Country Music Star, Carlos Deford Bailey
- Wu Tang Clan Artist, Ghostface Killah
- Fashion Designer and Master Architect, Carlo Vontee ‘Augo
- Playwright and Actor, Antonio Duke
- Culture Ambassador of the Republic of Liberia, Queen Juli Endee
- Monthly Hip-Hop Venue, The BOOM Bap at The Basement East Nashville
- Radio Show Host and Hip-Hop Artist, Al-D Words of The Fringe Radio Show
- Culinary Artist, Felicia Thomas
- R&B Vocalist, Alexis Nicole
- Wu-Tang Clan Artist, Raekwon The Chef
- Do we have to go on?